At 80 Feet Road Blog, we respect copyrights and copyright holders. The original material created by 80 Feet Road Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. When we reproduce a copyrighted image, we do so only to the extent necessary to comment upon or discuss it; we always include a link to the original source of the image.
80 Feet Road Blog retains the right, which we may or may not exercise, to review, edit or delete posts with third-party material which we deem to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
80 Feet Road Blog does not make any guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any posts since each is writer to the best of the knowledge of that blogger. And we shall not be liable to any reader or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom. The opinions expressed by our bloggers/guest bloggers are their own and not those of 80 Feet Road Blog.
We reserve the right to unpublish or refuse to unpublish anything for any or no reason.
DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure
Procedure for Making a Claim
80 Feet Road Blog respects the copyrights of others, and we ask our readers to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the 80 Feet Road Blog in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our email (80feetroad at gmail dot com), providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Types and uses of personal information
When you email us, we retain your address and correspondence. We use these to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Personally identifiable information:
We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties, with one limited exception: we may disclose personally identifiable information about you if we have a good faith belief that doing so is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. Since 80 Feet Road Blog is hosted by Google, its cookies will be stored and linked to your blogger account if you access it.
Links to Other Sites
80 Feet Road Blog contains links to other sites/blogs that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Changes in This Privacy Statement